At the Viral Ad Network we love a good read! Our book shelves are laden with the best writings from the worlds of development, advertising, design, business and more. Some people like to systematically read through a book, one at a time. I prefer to read a few on the go and dip in and out. Here are a couple of books I’m reading at the moment:
- The Best Software Writing I by Joel Spolsky
- The Smashing Book by Sven Lennartz and Vitaly Friedman
- Designing The Moment – web interface design concepts in action by Robert Hoekman, Jr.
- Ogilvy On Advertising by David Ogilvy
- Attention And Interest Factors In Advertising by Harold J Rudolph
- Hey Whipple, Squeeze This by Luke Sullivan
Let us know if you have any reading recommendations – leave a reply below, or send us a tweet.